INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We control information we have collected about you that is relevant to your account. This includes:
- Your purchasing habits with us
- To verify your identity and that you are least 18 years of age (we cannot sell any goods to you if you are below 18 years of age).
The information we gather on our site falls into two categories: (1) personal information you supply when you become a member, order, complete a survey or provide your email address, and (2) tracking information collected as you navigate through our site.
- Personally identifiable information. To use certain features on our site, we ask you to become a registered user. When you do this, we collect personally identifiable information about you such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, user name and password. We may ask you for personal information when you place an order for products or complete a survey. We use this information to process your order, your request or to help improve our site. When personally identifiable information is collected, you will know because you will have to fill out a form.
- Aggregate information. When you use our site, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on the site. None of this information identifies you personally; we collect it for aggregate reporting on site activity.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- Marketing. We may contact you with promotions we think might interest you, as part of our market research e-mail.
- Third Party Marketing. We may share your details with third parties whose offers we think might interest you, either directly or through a data co-operative. The personal information you provide may also be used for the purposes of: identity verification, credit and risk management, revenue collection, database verification and enhancement. Data co-operatives are companies whose members contribute information about their consumers in exchange for information about other consumers that may be interested in their products.
HOW YOU CAN CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
To update the information retained about you, please log in.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If you want to review or amend your personal details, including your billing and delivery address, this can be reviewed within the My Account section of the website.
If you do not want us to use your information for third party marketing purposes, or if you wish to adjust any other preferences please contact us at the address detailed in the “Contact Us” section below.
We use 'cookies' to store and sometimes to track user information. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Cookies do not tell us e-mail address or other personally identifiable information.
You won't be able to order from our site if you don't accept cookies because products will not be stored in your shopping bag.
We use technologies such as cookies to:
- To store and remember what products are in your online shopping bag.
- Analyse visitor behaviour (known as 'analytics') so we can improve our website.
- Ensure any messages, such as a Surveys Invitation, are only shown once per session.
- To track people across websites and deliver targeted product recommendations.
For more information about cookies and instructions on how to manage or disable cookies see http://www.allaboutcookies.org
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We currently use third party cookies to allow us to track visitor behaviour and offer certain website services.
If you would like to disable 'third party' cookies, you can turn them off by going to the third party's website and getting them to generate a one-time 'no thanks' cookie that will stop any further cookies being written to your machine.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
When you enter our checkout you are taken to a secure page. You can verify the security of your connection to our checkout. When the connection is secure, you will see a closed padlock symbol either besides the url input window at the top of your browser window, or at the bottom of your browser window.
We hold a SSL certificate from Global Sign an established certification authority
We maintain a secure process to collect, transmit and store your personally identifiable information. When you provide credit card information, we use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect it.
OUR EMAIL POLICIES
We will ask for your email address and/or mobile telephone number so that we can send you an email confirming your order and so that we may send you additional marketing information through emails and SMS. If you currently receive Newsletters by email and no longer wish to receive them, you can follow the 'unsubscribe' link located near the bottom of each eNewsletter.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Address: London W11 Ltd, 40 Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3PH, England.
Phone: (+44) 02031 377274 Phone calls may be recorded for training purposes